iHR eLearning solutions are based on Cognitive Load Theory and utilise storytelling principles to create a dynamic and engaging learning experience designed to maximise comprehension and retention. iHR eLearning combines content developed by HR and WR experts and 2D/3D animations to illustrate recognisable workplace behaviours and situations. All programs are customisable and include interactive exercises and assessments that are designed to engage participants and reinforce learning. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Workers Behaviours to Drive Safetyfrom $33.00
Managing Mental Ill Health in the Workplacefrom $44.00
Management Behaviours to Drive Safetyfrom $44.00
Confidentiality in the Workplacefrom $33.00
Addressing Inappropriate Behaviour
In order to set a standard of workplace behaviour, leaders need to become ‘coaches on behaviour’. This means being a role model, a proactive communicator and being committed to setting standards of behaviour in the workplace. This program emphasises how to prepare and conduct a coaching conversation on inappropriate behaviour in the workplace. Based on iHR Australia’s many years experience in training and coaching leaders on this challenging process.
- Module 1 covers the leaders role of being a coach on behaviour;
- Module 2 covers preparation regarding feedback on inappropriate behaviour;
- Module 3 covers conducting a face-to-face conversation on inappropriate behaviour; and
- Additional Resources: Information Library, Video Clips, Assessment and Activities.
- Understand how important it is, as a leader, to make high standards of respectful behaviour an ongoing focus in the workplace;
- Understand why it can be hard to have discussions with people in relation to inappropriate behaviour;
- Be able to prepare and conduct a constructive face-toface discussion about inappropriate workplace behaviour; and
- Understand the implications of not dealing with inappropriate behaviour.
30 minutes (approximately)
Other Recommended eLearning Courses:
- Workplace Discrimination, Harassment & Bullying for Employees
- Workplace Discrimination, Harassment & Bullying for Managers