Creative Learning Solutions brings together a team of experienced training specialists with a broad depth of knowledge in the field of innovative online training solutions for the hospitality industry. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Manual Handlingfrom £20.00
Accidents In The Workplacefrom £20.00
Allergen Awareness Trainingfrom £20.00
Health and Safety Law
This short 30 minute course follows the RSPH Level 2 Health & Safety in the Workplace and covers negligence and compensation and shows you the penalties for breaching health & safety laws in your workplace.
By the end of this module you will be able to identify:
- The differences between civil and criminal law and the effect of the European Courts on UK safety legislation
- The duties placed on employers, employees and others by the Health and Safety at Work Act
- Who enforces Health and Safety and how
- The consequences of contravening current safety legislation
- Criminal V Civil law and consequences
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974, Regulations and European Directives
- Employer and employee responsibilities
- Law enforcement