Creative Learning Solutions brings together a team of experienced training specialists with a broad depth of knowledge in the field of innovative online training solutions for the hospitality industry. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Accidents In The Workplacefrom £20.00
Allergen Awareness Trainingfrom £20.00
Display Screen Equipmentfrom £20.00
This course follows the RSPH Level 2 Health & Safety in the Workplace and covers how to lift and carry objects safely and the injuries caused by incorrect lifting including back pain. It also looks at the use of mechanical lifting aids in controlling risks.
By the end of this module you will be able to identify:
- Identify the risk factors linked to different types of manual handling injuries.
- Identify how the human body can be affected by moving loads incorrectly
- Give examples of mechanical aids that can be used to minimize the risk of injury
- Identify each section of the TILE acronym and explain how it can be applied within a manual handling risk assessment
- Definition and injuries
- Human body
- Causes of back pain
- Manual handling assessment TILE
- Mechanical lifting aids and other controls