Our exciting library of courses has been developed in the UK and covers key skill areas from Leadership Essentials to Microsoft Office or Health and Safety. We know that companies need a learning solution specific to their need and we don’t hesitate to either customise existing eLearning courses or develop from scratch if required. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Managing Challenging Behaviour Effectivelyfrom $37.20
Positive Mental Health Awarenessfrom $37.20
Driving Safelyfrom $37.20
Driving Economicallyfrom $37.20
Data Protection Act
What are your rights and responsibilities with regard to the Data Protection Act? Find out how to process personal and sensitive data without breaching the Act and raise your awareness of the consequences of non-compliance.
See below for key learning points and course outcomes.
Key Learning Points:
- Meaning of Data Protection
- Rights under the Act
- Facts about the Act
- How to process sensitive and personal data
- Consequences of non-compliance
- Be able to describe the purpose of the Data Protection Act
- Understand the meanings of “personal data” and “data processing
- Understand the individual’s rights with respect to personal data and its processing
- Know how an individual can make a “subject access” request
- Accept the Act Regulations when dealing with data and the consequences of breaching them
- Accept the DPA’s 8 guiding principles
Employees working with personal data