Our exciting library of courses has been developed in the UK and covers key skill areas from Leadership Essentials to Microsoft Office or Health and Safety. We know that companies need a learning solution specific to their need and we don’t hesitate to either customise existing eLearning courses or develop from scratch if required. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Managing Challenging Behaviour Effectivelyfrom £24.00
Powerful Message and Structurefrom £24.00
Bringing Presentations Alivefrom £24.00
Creating Presentation Support Materialsfrom £24.00
Developing Key Messages (US version)
Make your message crystal clear! Learn how to select your key ideas and use the rule of three to shape your presentation. Explore how different structures can help you inform and influence different audiences so you can pick the most effective one for you.
Key Learning Points:
- How to overcome getting started
- Plan your key messages
- Skills on developing key messages
- How to power your message with the 'rule of three'
- Think like the audience
- Know how to plan your time efficiently to prepare a thorough, targeted presentation
- Employ the Rule of 3 to shape your structure and power your key messages
- Adapt your structure to match your time allocation, cut or enrich content to fit
- Design your messages to engage and connect with your audience’s needs
- Explore the pros and cons of different presentation structures
- Choose the most appropriate model to suit your objectives and bring your message alive
- Match your structure with content