Our exciting library of courses has been developed in the UK and covers key skill areas from Leadership Essentials to Microsoft Office or Health and Safety. We know that companies need a learning solution specific to their need and we don’t hesitate to either customise existing eLearning courses or develop from scratch if required. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
The Sales Through Service Sequencefrom £24.00
Managing Challenging Behaviour Effectivelyfrom £24.00
Powerful Message and Structurefrom £24.00
Bringing Presentations Alivefrom £24.00
Planning a Presentation (US version)
Every successful and engaging presentation starts with effective planning. Learn how to set clear objectives, analyse your audience so you see things from their viewpoint, plan for the location and develop contingency plans.
Key Learning Points:
- Define the objective of the presentation
- Understand your audience
- How to meet your audience expectation
- How to handle questions
- Be aware of what you seek to achieve and set clear objectives for your presentation
- Develop a checklist to analyse the needs, attitudes and expectations of your audience
- Maximise the opportunities available to you – location and length of presentation, key players attending
- Make contingency plans for when things go wrong
- Adopt the appropriate delivery style to suit your audience, objectives and venue.