Our exciting library of courses has been developed in the UK and covers key skill areas from Leadership Essentials to Microsoft Office or Health and Safety. We know that companies need a learning solution specific to their need and we don’t hesitate to either customise existing eLearning courses or develop from scratch if required. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
The Sales Through Service Sequencefrom £24.00
Managing Challenging Behaviour Effectivelyfrom £24.00
Powerful Message and Structurefrom £24.00
Bringing Presentations Alivefrom £24.00
Thinking Creatively (US version)
In a world where complexity, ambiguity and volatility are becoming the norm, creative thinking and problem-solving skills are a key competence. Explore how you can channel your thinking into a creative output.
Key Learning Points:
- Learn how you can use a structured approch to problem solving
- Learn how to apply different thinking styles to problem solving
- Learn how to balance analytical and divergent thinking style.
- Learn how to promote problem solving behaviour in a team
- Use knowledge of past problems but focus on problem solving skills in dealing with the problem
- Recognise and overcome seven key mental blocks to new thinking
- Understand the team leader's role in problem solving
- Understand the need to develop skills to facilitate problem solving
- Identify the 6 stages of problem solving
- Identify and encourage key mindsets required for effective problem solving
Team Leaders and Managers