The aim of this course is to allow an understanding and management of seizures caused by epilepsy to include the emergency administration of Midazolam. By the end of the course, students will have gained an understanding of what epilepsy exactly is and how it affects the relevant anatomy and physiology of patients. They will have learned the different classes of seizures, the first aid treatment to execute and finally how to safely administer Midazolam.
- Epilepsy Awareness - Lesson 1 - Introduction
- Epilepsy Awareness - Lesson 2 - Seizure Types & Triggers
- Epilepsy Awareness - Lesson 3 - Management and Support
- Epilepsy Awareness - Lesson 4 - Emergency Administration of Midazolam
- Epilepsy Awareness - Quiz