ILX Group have over 25 years’ experience delivering best practice project, programme and portfolio management courses. Delivering to over 250,000 clients and over 5,000 organisations globally, our products are extremely highly rated in the industry gaining a 97% positive feedback score on the independent review site feefo.com.ILX are an Accredited Training and Consulting Organisation, approved AXELOS, AMPG International, the APM and the PMI. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
APM Project Management Qualificationfrom £250.00
Change Managementfrom £250.00
Finance for Non-Financial Managersfrom £250.00
Management of Portfoliosfrom £250.00
ILX Groups accredited MSP Practitioner Online learning contains all the training and materials you need to attain the Practitioner qualification in MSP without attending a classroom! The course combines interactive multimedia training, practical exercises, mock exam simulators and paper based exercises. This course will provide you with the knowledge and understanding of the scope, content and structure of the MSP method required to fully prepare you for the MSP Practitioner examination.
The MSP guidance benefits the organisation and the individual alike.
- Upon completion of the course, you will be a more effective member of a programme team, understanding how your role fits into the wider picture, and how you can help contribute more effectively to the realisation of strategically aligned benefits
- By helping to correctly manage a programme your organisation can reduce the level of risk involved and protect your investment in change. The MSP guidance provides you with the framework to effectively manage transformational change, ensuring its governance themes and processes are applied appropriately to suit your organisations circumstances
- The MSP Practitioner Online learning has been accredited and fully prepares you for the Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Practitioner examination.
This course is intended for organisations or individuals seeking to manage transformational change or those seeking a professionally recognised qualification, such as:
- Programme managers
- Senior Managers who will sponsor the change, or perhaps be held accountable for its success
- Operational Managers charged with embedding the change in their area
- Operational staff undertaking a role in the programme or related projects
- Programme office staff (PMO) wishing to build upon their project management knowledge
- Experienced Project Managers
- Those seeking a professional qualification in programme management
- Introduction to MSP Practitioner
- MSP process model walkthrough
- Governance & principles
- MSP programme scenario
- Programme organisation simulation
- Business case simulation
- Risk management simulation
- Benefits mapping simulation
- Creating a blueprint simulation
- Quality management simulation
- Planning and control simulation
- Exam technique
- Marking up the MSP manual
- Practitioner exam simulator
- Practice exam papers
- Also includes...
- Comprehensive course notes
- aTraining guide
- Guide to the exam
- Full technical support