From before we start our first job, we often dreamt about what career we wanted to have when we grew up. Soon, we start the journey to find the job we want to have and discover ways to make it happen. But that’s only half the battle. Once you’ve landed the job you want, you have to know ways to not only stay in your job field, but also excel in it.
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Identify what initiative looks like.
- Recognize when you can take steps outside the normal.
- Build confidence in themselves.
- Learn to find opportunities.
- Learn good and bad aspects of initiative.
- Balance initiative and restraint.
- Government workers + NGOs