KNOWHOW2 maximise your return on investment for each course by designing it so its serves both initial training and post training needs. If you are new to a subject you are taken step-by-step through each lesson building your knowledge in a simple but informative way. For more experienced users, you can access the courses like a reference tool by utilising the "just-in-time" training features which allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Access 2007 Advancedfrom £12.00
Access 2007 Introductionfrom £12.00
Excel 2007 Advancedfrom £12.00
Excel 2007 Intermediatefrom £12.00
Access 2003 Advanced
About the course
The Access 2003 Advanced tutorial takes you step by step through advanced database tasks using Access 2003.
You'll learn how to
- identify, set and modify data types
- understand field properties and create input masks
- use data validation rules, create field lookups and set default data values
- create and manage table relationships
- create simple and advanced queries
- work with forms and subforms
- create and format reports
- import and export data and use external data sources
There are 16 modules in this course:
- Data Types
- Field Properties
- Table Relationships
- Action Queries
- Advanced Query Options
- Form Basics
- Adding Controls
- Expressions and Tab Sequence
- Creating Reports in Design View
- Report Wizard and Page Breaks
- Calculated Report Controls
- Importing and Exporting
- Linking External Data
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.