KNOWHOW2 maximise your return on investment for each course by designing it so its serves both initial training and post training needs. If you are new to a subject you are taken step-by-step through each lesson building your knowledge in a simple but informative way. For more experienced users, you can access the courses like a reference tool by utilising the "just-in-time" training features which allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Office 365 - Excel 2016 - Level 7from $24.00
Outlook 2007 Advancedfrom $24.00
Excel 2007 Introductionfrom $24.00
Excel 2007 Advancedfrom $24.00
Excel 2007 Intermediate
About the course
This course takes you step by step through intermediate-level spreadsheet tasks using Excel 2007.
You’ll learn how to
- insert and move multiple rows and columns, and change column width and height
- apply and remove worksheet backgrounds, add images and watermarks
- apply built in, custom and conditional formatting
- create and modify cell styles
- move between open Workbooks and arrange Workbooks on screen
- use Full Screen, Print Preview and Layout views
- add WordArt, graphics and multiple text levels
- sort and Filter data and apply multiple search criteria
- use Trendlines, Auditing Tools and Macros
- import and Export data, and use Pivot Tables, Forms and Queries
The course modules are
- Modifying Worksheets
- Formatting Worksheets
- Custom and Conditional Formats
- Cell and Table Styles
- Saving a Workspace
- Excel Views
- Define a Custom View
- Sorting and Filtering Data
- Auditing Tools
- Scenario Manager
- Using Macros
- Importing, Exporting and Queries
- Working with PivotTables
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks