KNOWHOW2 maximise your return on investment for each course by designing it so its serves both initial training and post training needs. If you are new to a subject you are taken step-by-step through each lesson building your knowledge in a simple but informative way. For more experienced users, you can access the courses like a reference tool by utilising the "just-in-time" training features which allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Office 365 - Excel 2016 - Level 7from $24.00
Excel 2007 Introductionfrom $24.00
Excel 2007 Intermediatefrom $24.00
Excel 2007 Advancedfrom $24.00
Internet Explorer 11 - Tools, Search and Printing
About the course
The Internet Explorer 11 Tools, Search and Printing course teaches you about web tools like add-ons, private browsing and tracking protection. You will also learn how to use search engines, save files from websites, and preview and print web pages.
There are 4 modules in this course
- Web Tools
- Search Engines
- Saving and Copying
- Preview and Printing
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks
Web Tools, Search and Printing
- Manage Add-ons;
- Install Add-ons;
- Create Tab Groups;
- Use InPrivate Browsing;
- Use Tracking Protection;
- Use ActiveX Filtering;
- Block and Allow Cookies;
- Block and Allow Pop-ups;
- Translate Web Pages;
- Add Search Engines;
- Change Search Engines;
- Search with Bing;
- Search for Images;
- Display Image Options;
- Search with Google;
- Understand Logical Operators;
- Use Advanced Search Features;
- Search with Ask Jeeves;
Saving and Copying
- Save Web Pages;
- Open Saved Web Pages;
- Download Web Elements;
- Save Audio Files;
- Save Video Files;
- Save Program Files;
- Set Background Images;
- Copy Web Information;
Preview and Printing
- Print Preview Web Pages;
- Use Print Preview Tools;
- Print Selected Items from a Web Page;
- Change Page Setup Options;
- Print Pages from the Web;
- Modify Print Options;
- Print Hyperlinked Pages;