KNOWHOW2 maximise your return on investment for each course by designing it so its serves both initial training and post training needs. If you are new to a subject you are taken step-by-step through each lesson building your knowledge in a simple but informative way. For more experienced users, you can access the courses like a reference tool by utilising the "just-in-time" training features which allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Access 2007 Advancedfrom £14.40
Access 2007 Introductionfrom £14.40
Excel 2007 Advancedfrom £14.40
Excel 2007 Intermediatefrom £14.40
Internet Explorer 8
About the course
'Internet Explorer' is a popular web browser that allows millions of Internet users around the world to display web pages. The Internet Explorer 8 course takes you step by step through tasks using the Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 web browser and Windows Mail.
You’ll learn how to
- gain a basic understanding of the Internet and its concepts
- open and close Internet Explorer and view its various screen components
- use search engines, search criteria and logical operators to find specific information
- understand virus protection and identify cookies and cache
- save web pages to a file
- print selected items from a web page
- identify URL components and display web sites
- use the Quick Tabs feature
- add web ages to the Favorites list
- open Windows Mail and view its various components
There are 18 modules in this course:
- Internet Concepts
- Internet Explorer Basics
- Web Help Tools
- Basic Navigation
- Favorites List and History List
- Tools and Features
- Search Tools
- Saving and Copying Web Items
- Preparation and Printing
- E-mail Concepts
- Windows Mail Basics
- Windows Mail Help Tools
- Creating and Sending Messages
- Working with Existing Messages
- Copy and Paste Tools
- Signatures and Spell Checking
- Using Windows Contacts
- Organising and Printing Messages
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks