KNOWHOW2 maximise your return on investment for each course by designing it so its serves both initial training and post training needs. If you are new to a subject you are taken step-by-step through each lesson building your knowledge in a simple but informative way. For more experienced users, you can access the courses like a reference tool by utilising the "just-in-time" training features which allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Access 2007 Advancedfrom £12.00
Access 2007 Introductionfrom £12.00
Excel 2007 Advancedfrom £12.00
Excel 2007 Intermediatefrom £12.00
Outlook 2007 Introduction
About the course
E-mail is cheap, quick and convenient – and it has revolutionised the way businesses communicate with their staff, their customers and their suppliers. As more and more organisations adopt e-mail as their communications medium of choice, it’s vital that all employees have the skills and confidence to use it effectively if information is to flow smoothly within and outside the business.
This course takes you step by step through basic tasks using Outlook 2007.
You’ll learn how to
- open and quit Outlook and use the Microsoft Office Outlook Help feature
- use Toolbars to provide fast access to commonly used commands
- display the Calendar, Contacts list and Task list
- use the buttons in the Navigation pane to switch to the other features in Outlook
- view Inbox messages and navigate the Appointment and Contacts list
- use 'Outlook Today' to summarise your upcoming appointments, tasks and messages in one view
- quickly mark off completed tasks and even view web pages from within Outlook
- identify status indicators, and learn how to create a new mail message and save it in the 'Drafts' folder
- use formatting tools to enhance a mail message and add a file attachments
- create Distribution Lists
- use different ways to respond to the messages you receive
- how to sort, use message flags and categories, set the message importance for new messages, and look at the different message options
- how to search for items using the 'Instant Search' feature
- use notes to enter questions, reminders and ideas for quickly storing information
- print messages and Calendar items
There are 21 modules in this course:
- Starting Outlook and Help
- Screen Components
- Navigating in Outlook
- Folder Overview
- Using Outlook Today
- Creating Messages
- Formatting and Sending
- Creating Distribution Lists
- Existing Messages
- Responding to Messages
- Message Tools
- Entering Basic Appointments
- Other Types of Appointments
- Arranging Appointments
- Customising Views
- Finding Items
- Adding Contacts
- Managing Contacts
- Contact Tools
- Creating Notes
- Printing Outlook Items
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks