KNOWHOW2 maximise your return on investment for each course by designing it so its serves both initial training and post training needs. If you are new to a subject you are taken step-by-step through each lesson building your knowledge in a simple but informative way. For more experienced users, you can access the courses like a reference tool by utilising the "just-in-time" training features which allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Office 365 - Excel 2016 - Level 7from $24.00
Excel 2007 Introductionfrom $24.00
Excel 2007 Intermediatefrom $24.00
Excel 2007 Advancedfrom $24.00
PowerPoint 2007 Advanced
About this course
In business, you often only get one chance to get your message across so it’s vital that staff have the skills in place to make the most of presentation opportunities. Whether they’re chairing a meeting, presenting at a conference or communicating messages over the Internet, this course will enable presenters to take advantage of the advanced functions and features of PowerPoint 2007 so that they engage their audience and make their point effectively and professionally.
This course takes you step by step through intermediate and advanced presentation tasks.
You’ll learn how to
- identify principles for effective presentations and important design considerations
- work with presentations in the Outline, editing, copying, and formatting text using the 'Outline' shortcut menu, and commands on the "Home" ribbon
- understand properties of images and how they can be manipulated
- create Flowcharts and add Flowchart shapes and connectors and text boxes
- use graphic features and drawing tools to create and edit pictures adding lines, shapes, text and boxes
- add Table Layouts and use the 'Draw Table' tool to change widths or heights of columns, rows, or cells
- customise an existing template design altering its colour scheme and background
- create a presentation from existing PowerPoint files using the 'New Slide' list and export a file to an outline format
- create charts and look at advanced charting procedures
- understand Macros and view Macros in presentations
- use transition and animation effects that enhance slide show presentations
- create a hyperlink to a presentation and a web site, and modify a hyperlink
- create, run and edit custom slide shows
- utilise tools that help prepare the presentation or sharing and set permissions
- save and publish your PowerPoint presentations as a Web page
There are 20 modules in this course:
- Design Considerations
- Formatting in Outline Pane
- Graphic Effects
- Working with Graphics
- Creating Flowcharts
- Inserting Tables
- Customising Templates
- Importing and Exporting Slides
- Working with Charts
- Embedding and Linking Objects
- Working with Macros
- Using Animation Effects
- Working with Hyperlinks
- Setting Slide Timings
- Creating Custom Shows
- Sharing Presentations
- E-mailing Presentations
- Publishing Web Presentations
- Packaging Presentations
- Reviewing Presentations
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks