KNOWHOW2 maximise your return on investment for each course by designing it so its serves both initial training and post training needs. If you are new to a subject you are taken step-by-step through each lesson building your knowledge in a simple but informative way. For more experienced users, you can access the courses like a reference tool by utilising the "just-in-time" training features which allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Office 365 - Excel 2016 - Level 7from $24.00
Excel 2007 Introductionfrom $24.00
Excel 2007 Intermediatefrom $24.00
Excel 2007 Advancedfrom $24.00
About the course
This course takes you through basic and intermediate tasks in creating publications using Publisher 2003. Publisher 2003 allows you to create, and publish professional marketing and communication materials in-house.
You’ll learn how to
- create blank publications, select text, change fonts, add BorderArt and import images
- open existing publications and navigate pages
- draw lines, shapes, change text direction and spell check a publication
- set printing options, print publications and business cards
- set publication type and page size and create new Master Pages and Templates
- add and edit Design Gallery Objects and use WordArt
- print composite publications
- understand proof correction symbols
There are 13 modules in this course:
- Creating Publications
- Using Blank Publications
- Creating Objects
- Further Text Options
- Drawing Tools and Proofing
- Print Basics
- Master Pages
- Design Gallery and WordArt
- Master Page Layout
- Styles, Headers and Shapes
- Using Templates
- Printing Options
- Proofreading Marks
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in “bite” size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.