KNOWHOW2 maximise your return on investment for each course by designing it so its serves both initial training and post training needs. If you are new to a subject you are taken step-by-step through each lesson building your knowledge in a simple but informative way. For more experienced users, you can access the courses like a reference tool by utilising the "just-in-time" training features which allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Office 365 - Excel 2016 - Level 7from $24.00
Excel 2007 Introductionfrom $24.00
Excel 2007 Intermediatefrom $24.00
Excel 2007 Advancedfrom $24.00
Windows 7 - Level 1
About the course
Windows 7 is an operating system that controls the hardware and software on your computer. This system supports multi-tasking and enables one or several people to use a computer and common Windows compatible software.
The Windows 7 - Level 1 course takes you step by step through basic tasks in the Windows 7 operating system.
You’ll learn how to
- identify the Functions of Windows 7
- open desktop icons
- understand the computer's basic system information and change desktop configuration, including changing date and time, volume and display settings
- use some of the common help tools
- recognise common desktop icons, create a desktop shortcut, and open, rename and move icons
- identify the different components of a window and work with open windows, including switching between them and changing their size
- use Windows accessory application, 'WordPad' to perform simple word processing functions
- identify Computer Window Objects
- use Windows Explorer to create a new folder and sub-folder, re-arrange, move, copy and select objects as well as locating them using the Folders list
There are ten modules in this course:
- Starting the Computer and Desktop Basics
- Basic Configuration
- Help Tools
- Desktop Icons
- Working with Windows
- Using WordPad
- Computer Window Basics
- Using Windows Explorer
- Working with Files and Folders
- Recycle Bin
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks