KNOWHOW2 maximise your return on investment for each course by designing it so its serves both initial training and post training needs. If you are new to a subject you are taken step-by-step through each lesson building your knowledge in a simple but informative way. For more experienced users, you can access the courses like a reference tool by utilising the "just-in-time" training features which allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Office 365 - Excel 2016 - Level 7from $24.00
Excel 2007 Introductionfrom $24.00
Excel 2007 Intermediatefrom $24.00
Excel 2007 Advancedfrom $24.00
Windows 7 - Level 3
About the course
Windows 7 is an operating system that controls the hardware and software on your computer. This system supports multi-tasking and enables one or several people to use a computer and common Windows compatible software.
The Windows 7 - Level 3 course takes you step by step through advanced tasks of the Windows 7 operating system.
You’ll learn how to
- understand networking, including sharing resources such as folders and printers
- map and view contents of mapped drives
- create a new user account, modify its settings and remove an account
- create a 'Briefcase' folder and then use it to synchronise files
- understand file synchronisation
- create compressed folders and extract files from compressed folders
There are eight modules in this course:
- Network Resources
- Mapping Network Drives
- User Accounts
- Using the Briefcase
- Using the Sync Center
- Basic Navigation
- Favorites List and History List
- Compressed Folders
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks