KNOWHOW2 maximise your return on investment for each course by designing it so its serves both initial training and post training needs. If you are new to a subject you are taken step-by-step through each lesson building your knowledge in a simple but informative way. For more experienced users, you can access the courses like a reference tool by utilising the "just-in-time" training features which allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Office 365 - Excel 2016 - Level 7from $24.00
Excel 2007 Introductionfrom $24.00
Excel 2007 Intermediatefrom $24.00
Excel 2007 Advancedfrom $24.00
Word 2003 Introduction
About the course
IT can offer great productivity benefits, if people have the right skills to use the packages available to them. 28% of companies in the UK lack employees with the IT skills to meet their business objectives. Create professional-looking documents with Word 2003.
This course takes you step by step through the core word processing tasks in Word 2003.
You’ll learn how to
- open and close Word and use the Office Assistant and Help features
- gain a basic understanding of the Word 2003 screen and its components
- use basic navigational techniques including scroll bars, 'Browse Object' and 'Go To' features
- create a new Word document and entering some text using "Click and Type
- 'insert' and 'overtype' modes, and automatically inserting dates
- open files using, move between open documents and save documents
- select and delete single words, lines, blocks of text, and use the Undo and Redo features
- move and copy text easily throughout documents, using several techniques
- use basic text formatting such as adding different text attributes, changing fonts, applying superscript and subscript and changing case
- identify and correct spelling errors in documents and identify print options
- use the Envelopes & Labels feature
There are 25 modules in this course:
- Starting Word and Help
- Screen Components
- Navigating Documents
- Creating Documents and Text
- Selecting and Deleting Text
- Opening, Saving and Closing
- Moving and Copying Text
- Basic Text Formatting
- Working with the Font Box
- Paragraph Formatting
- Automated Formatting
- Hyphenation, Styles and Spacing
- Themes and Style Gallery
- Formatting with Tabs
- Creating Tables
- Modifying Tables
- Formatting Tables
- Document Formatting
- Working with Columns
- Headers and Footers
- Spelling, Grammar and Thesaurus
- Find and Replace
- AutoCorrect Features
- Printing Documents
- Envelopes and Labels
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in “bite” size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.