Since 1999, Maguire has developed learning interventions based on ‘The Pathway to Excellence’ philosophy and this approach demands that training should not be merely about course delivery, but measureable outcomes. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Consultative Sellingfrom £30.00
Effective Time Managementfrom £30.00
Strategic Analysis - SWOT & PESTLEfrom £30.00
Telephone Techniquesfrom £30.00
Team Building within Multi-Disciplinary Teams
Aim: The delegate will develop skills and techniques which they can take back into the work-place and use to build a team in a practical fashion, particularly when working with other departments.
By the end of this module, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the main differences between leading and managing
- Develop your own individual style through awareness of the 4 different styles
- Understand Management by Objectives ( MBO )
- List the 7 ways to influence others and when to use each one when in discussion or negotiation
- Understand the stages a team passes through to achieve its’ potential • Highlight your own team role