Marshall E-Learning is the leading consultancy for diversity, inclusion and unconscious bias online training. The Bank of England, Hitachi, University of Oxford, Volkswagen and Eversheds have all chosen Marshall E-learning. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Supporting Staff and Students with Disabilityfrom £24.00
Inclusive Recruitmentfrom £24.00
Information Security Smart - GDPRfrom £24.00
Diversity in the Workplace
Our market leader, Diversity in the Workplace is Marshall E-Learning' original e-learning course. It remains one of the most widely used courses on the subject today.
This comprehensive course covers all aspects of The Equality Act 2010.
- Introduction to the concepts of diversity, equality & equal opportunities
- Explanation of why diversity is important
- Overview of legislation (direct and indirect)
- The Equality Act
- Stereotyping and Prejudice
- Bullying and Harassment
- Understanding Bias
- Legal Liability
- Challenging Unacceptable Behaviour
- Evaluation and Conclusion