Marshall E-Learning is the leading consultancy for diversity, inclusion and unconscious bias online training. The Bank of England, Hitachi, University of Oxford, Volkswagen and Eversheds have all chosen Marshall E-learning. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Bullying and Harassment for Stafffrom £20.00
Bullying and Harassment for Managersfrom £20.00
Recruitment and Selectionfrom £20.00
Anti-money launderingfrom £20.00
Diversity in the Workplace
‘Diversity in the Workplace’ was Marshall ACM’s first e-learning course and is still one of our most widely used courses. And it’s been updated to include all aspects of The Equality Act 2010.
Your learning outcomes
This diversity e-learning course covers a wide number of topics:
- An introduction to the concepts of diversity, equality & equal opportunities
- An explanation of why diversity is important
- Overview of Legislation (direct and indirect)
- The Equality Act
- Stereotyping and Prejudice
- Bullying and Harassment
- Legal Liability
- Challenging Unacceptable Behaviour
- Evaluation and Conclusion
45 minutes - Users have the option to bookmark progress and complete the course in chunks.