We offer a range of CPD certified, high quality, engaging and flexible eLearning courses that will get results. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Introduction to Leadershipfrom £24.00
Managing and Reducing Stressfrom £24.00
Display Screen Equipment Workstation Assessmentfrom £24.00
Equality and Diversity Essentialsfrom £24.00
Bribery Act 2010 Essentials
The Bribery Act 2010 is among the strictest legislation internationally on bribery. It is now possible to charge organisations if it is found they failed to prevent bribery, and to charge individuals who are found guilty of bribing or being bribed. Knowing exactly what is and isnt accepted under the Act enables employees to act within the confines of the law.
This course explains the Bribery Act, including the four offences covered by it, and uses case studies to give learners more insight. This course can form an integral part of an organisations defence against the crime of failing to prevent bribery.
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Define bribery and corruption
- Understand the Bribery Act 2010 and the penalties for breaking the law
- Recognise what constitutes a crime under the Bribery Act
- Know the six principles organisations should follow when designing their bribery policies and procedures
- Know what actions to take should you suspect bribery
Topics explored in this course:
- Jurisdiction of the Bribery Act
- Six principles for organisations
- Penalties under the Bribery Act
- 4 Bribery Act offences
- Spotting and suspecting a bribe
- Preventing bribery
Employees from all levels of the organisation