SPOCE is an accredited training and consulting organisation specialising in Project, Programme and Risk Management Best Practice Methods - holding the distinction of running the world's first ever PRINCE2® & MSP® training courses. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
PRINCE2 Agile Project Management - Introductionfrom £49.00
PRINCE2 Project Management - Introductionfrom £49.00
ITIL - Service Management - Introductionfrom £49.00
PRINCE2 Project Management - Foundation & Practitionerfrom £249.00
AgilePM Passport - Introduction
About the course
AgilePM® Passport is accredited by the APM Group to support self-study computer-based e-learning for the AgilePM® Foundation and Practitioner exams.
Benefits of Method
- Introduction to the Agile way of working
- Simple concise communication does not mean ‘no documentation’
- Provides a high-level overview of the AgilePM® methodology, why it is used and where it ï¬ts in to the larger ‘corporate’ picture
- Enables project team members to appreciate the structure of an AgilePM®-managed project and how they ï¬t into that structure.
- A cost-effective solutiton for both individuals and organisations
- Provides ï¬exibility for those wishing to study at anytime, pace and place convenient to them
- Online learning gives you the freedom to access from any location.
- 2 modules with associated interactive and video presented lessons
- Notes to support each lesson and references to further suggested reading.
- Forums, Progress Reports and Email Support
- Interactive support materials and exercises to consolidate the learning
- Foundation level sample questions to test and embed the learning
- Practitioner level sample questions to test comprehension of the subject
Inside the Modules
Introduction to Agile
Objectives; AgilePM® Source; Concerns and Issues; What is Agile? Agile Approaches; Agile Manifesto;
AgilePM® - The Basics
The Basics; What is negotiable? Philosophy; The 8 Principles explained; Focus on the Business need; Deliver on Time; Collaborate; Never Compromise Quality; Build Incrementally from Firm Foundations;