SPOCE is an accredited training and consulting organisation specialising in Project, Programme and Risk Management Best Practice Methods - holding the distinction of running the world's first ever PRINCE2® & MSP® training courses. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
PRINCE2 Agile Project Management - Introductionfrom £49.00
PRINCE2 Project Management - Introductionfrom £49.00
PRINCE2 Project Management - Foundation & Practitionerfrom £249.00
AgilePM Passport - Foundation and Practitionerfrom £249.00
ITIL - Service Management - Introduction
About the Course
ITIL® Passport is an accredited product to support selfstudy computer-based e-learning for the ITIL® Foundation exam. SPOCE's self-study products aim to provide you with a straightforward route to becoming a fully certicated professional in your own time and at your own pace.
ITIL® Passport is compatible with laptops, desktops, android tablets, iPads and mobile devices.
- 2 modules with associated interactive lessons
- Notes to support each lesson to consolidate the learning
- Module level exam simulation directly aligned to the ITIL® syllabus
- Online support, forums, chat and progress reports
- Interactive exercises to assist with knowledge retention
Benefits of Passport
- Provides an overview of ITIL, what it is, where it is used.
- innovative leading-edge e-learning developed by industry experts
- A cost-effective solution for both individuals and organisations
- This introduction is the start of the path into IT Service Management and the first step to enable candidates to progress on to further levels within the ITIL® qualifications framework.
- Online learning gives you the freedom to access from any location.
- Enables all staff working within an IT environment to appreciate the structure to Information Technology Service Management.
Inside the Modules
Getting to grips with ITIL Terminology. What is IT Infrastructure Library? Why is ITIL so successful? ITIL Lifecycle Core. Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management.
Service Management as a Practice
Definition of a Service. Concepts of Service Management. Need and Source for Best Practice. What is a Service. Types of Service. Who are Stakeholders? Key Definitions. What are Processes? Functions and Roles. Key Roles? The RACI Matrix
All modules include related Lessons, Interactive Tasks, sample Foundation Exam Simulation, Glossary and Syllabus.