TalkIT was founded by IT expert David Ringsell with a simple mission: to provide effective training and elearning courses for developers and businesses to learn new skills quickly. As part of this commitment, we provide online training courses that are accessible on all devices, as well as bespoke courses delivered onsite or at our own premises. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Developing in C# - 01. Introduction to C#from £4.20
Developing in C# - 02. Core C# Featuresfrom £4.20
Developing in C# - 03. Defining Typesfrom £4.20
Developing in C# - 04. Defining Membersfrom £4.20
Developing in C# - 08. Generics
- Since .NET 2.0, data types can be parameterised on the types of data they hold and manipulate – You can define generic classes, structs, interfaces, and delegates.
- Also, methods can be parameterised on the types of arguments they receive – You can define generic methods, to implement algorithms in a type-safe manner.
- The main benefit of generics:
- Enable you to represent general data structures (e.g. collections) and general algorithms, more type-safe than object references.
- Note: the .NET Framework class library defines a suite of generic collection classes (see System.Collections.Generic).
- Developing in C# - 8. Generics