Walkgrove's Fundamentals range is made up of twenty new bite-size, generic, multi-device e-learning courses which put the fun back into learning. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Minutes matter - The art behind meaningful minutesfrom £10.80
From form to perform - The four stages of team developmentfrom £10.80
Head in the sand? - Tackling difficult conversationsfrom £10.80
It's what you don't say - Understanding body languagefrom £10.80
Assert yourself - Stand up for your own needs and opinions
Do you walk on egg shells and sacrifice your own best interests to avoid conflict? Would you like to be able to express your opinion confidently, without losing your cool? No longer shy away from assertiveness as this topic will encourage you out of the shadows – to express your opinions and needs without negative consequences.
What you'll learn
This Ready to Go Fundamentals topic will help you:
- Explain the difference between assertive and aggressive behaviour
- Describe how to say no without feeling guilty
- Explain the importance of clarifying exactly what you want
- Give some examples of how body language can reflect inner confidence
- Describe how to communicate your feelings and needs assertively