Walkgrove's Fundamentals range is made up of twenty new bite-size, generic, multi-device e-learning courses which put the fun back into learning. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Minutes matter - The art behind meaningful minutesfrom £10.80
From form to perform - The four stages of team developmentfrom £10.80
Head in the sand? - Tackling difficult conversationsfrom £10.80
It's what you don't say - Understanding body languagefrom £10.80
Strength far and wide - The fundamentals of creating an effective virtual team
Want to increase the effectiveness of your virtual team? This topic will help you to close the miles between you and beat the barriers that difference in language, time and culture can pose.
What you'll learn
This Ready to Go Fundamentals topic will help you:
- Describe the benefits of a virtual team to both the employer and team member
- State the barriers that can prevent virtual team success
- Explain how to overcome barriers to success
- Recognise the early warning signs of ineffective team work and know how to mitigate them
- Apply best practice hints and tips to your specific context