Walkgrove's Fundamentals range is made up of twenty new bite-size, generic, multi-device e-learning courses which put the fun back into learning. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Minutes matter - The art behind meaningful minutesfrom £10.80
From form to perform - The four stages of team developmentfrom £10.80
Head in the sand? - Tackling difficult conversationsfrom £10.80
It's what you don't say - Understanding body languagefrom £10.80
Two ears; one mouth - Developing your listening skills
In our fast-paced world we may not believe there's time to listen.
But listening effectively can save a lot of wasted time. Try this topic to find out the listening mistakes you make and how to put them right.
What you'll learn
This Ready to Go Fundamentals topic will help you:
- Explain why it is important to listen effectively
- Identify specific strengths and weaknesses in listening skills
- Know the four elements of effective listening
- Describe an appropriate environment for effective listening
- Identify the correct thinking style for effective listening
- Describe the emotional aspects of effective listening
- Describe the key actions that result in effective listening