iHR eLearning solutions are based on Cognitive Load Theory and utilise storytelling principles to create a dynamic and engaging learning experience designed to maximise comprehension and retention. iHR eLearning combines content developed by HR and WR experts and 2D/3D animations to illustrate recognisable workplace behaviours and situations. All programs are customisable and include interactive exercises and assessments that are designed to engage participants and reinforce learning. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Workers Behaviours to Drive Safetyfrom $33.00
Managing Mental Ill Health in the Workplacefrom $44.00
Management Behaviours to Drive Safetyfrom $44.00
Addressing Inappropriate Behaviourfrom $44.00
Coaching on Performance
It is critical that workplace leaders understand that performance management is about encouraging good performance as well as managing poor performance. It is a moral and legal obligation for leaders to be proactive in providing regular feedback and resolving shortfalls in performance. Therefore, understanding their role as a coach on performance is critical.
This program is based on iHR Australia’s many years of experience in developing leadership skills for international workplaces and was created by a combination of workplace relations and workplace culture specialists.
- Module 1 covers leader behaviours that foster good performance;
- Module 2 focuses on how to prepare for a coaching meeting when an employee is not meeting performance standards;
- Module 3 provides an example of conducting a face-to-face coaching session with an employee who is not meeting performance standards; and
- Additional Resources: Information Library, Video Clips, Assessment and Activities.
- Understand that leaders need to lead on a positive performance driven culture in their team;
- Understand their role in building and reinforcing performance standards;
- Be able to prepare effectively for a coaching conversation aimed at improving performance;
- Understand the importance of tone and use of language when coaching on performance; and
- Be able to conduct a one-on-one coaching on performance discussion.
Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders
45 minutes (approximately)
Other Recommended eLearning Courses:
- Addressing Inappropriate Behaviour