Leaders of Team Culture
Our workplace discrimination, harassment and bullying training for managers emphasises the influence that managers and senior leaders have as custodians of an organisation’s workplace culture. The program reinforces that effective leadership is key to preventing bullying, harassment and discrimination in the workplace. Participants will have the opportunity to explore effective leadership and will learn about the leadership styles that heighten the risk of workplace issues and the potential for litigation.
- Why team culture has a significant impact on compliance to laws, guidelines, regulations and policies, in relation to unlawful discrimination, harassment and bullying in the workplace.
- The common styles of high-risk leadership behaviour and the perceptions that these styles create.
- The link between leadership behaviour and workplace culture.
- To realise the power of leader behaviour and the influence on workplace culture.
- To recognise the principles and define what is workplace discrimination, harassment and bullying.
- Discover how workplace culture and patterns of unreasonable behaviour can have an impact on individuals and organisations to defend themselves against allegations of unlawful behaviour.
Managers, Team Leaders and Supervisors
30 minutes (approximately)
Other Recommended eLearning Courses:
- Workplace Discrimination, Harassment & Bullying for Managers
- Addressing Inappropriate Behaviour