iHR eLearning solutions are based on Cognitive Load Theory and utilise storytelling principles to create a dynamic and engaging learning experience designed to maximise comprehension and retention. iHR eLearning combines content developed by HR and WR experts and 2D/3D animations to illustrate recognisable workplace behaviours and situations. All programs are customisable and include interactive exercises and assessments that are designed to engage participants and reinforce learning. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Workers Behaviours to Drive Safetyfrom $33.00
Managing Mental Ill Health in the Workplacefrom $44.00
Addressing Inappropriate Behaviourfrom $44.00
Confidentiality in the Workplacefrom $33.00
Management Behaviours to Drive Safety
This program focuses on managements role in driving workplace safety. It focuses on the importance of role modelling in terms of actions and behaviours, and implementation and reinforcement of health and safety policies.
Developed in conjunction with a safety practitioner who has had an extended career with numerous blue-chip Australian companies, this program is an important reminder to managers about their role in any environment where safety is a key consideration.
- Module 1 covers the concepts of WHS policy and duty of care;
- Module 2 focuses on driving a culture of safety;
- Module 3 explores interacting with workers on matters of safety;
- Module 4 practical steps to driving safety in the workplace; and
- Additional Resources: Information Library, Video Clips, Assessment and Activities.
- Understand their role as a manager in driving workplace safety;
- Understand the importance of being a role model as a manager, and what this means in terms of daily actions and behaviours; and
- Understand how to implement and reinforce your existing health and safety policy, and how to take steps when a breach is reported.
40 minutes (Approximately)
Other Recommended eLearning Courses:
- Workers' Behaviours to Drive Safety