iHR eLearning solutions are based on Cognitive Load Theory and utilise storytelling principles to create a dynamic and engaging learning experience designed to maximise comprehension and retention. iHR eLearning combines content developed by HR and WR experts and 2D/3D animations to illustrate recognisable workplace behaviours and situations. All programs are customisable and include interactive exercises and assessments that are designed to engage participants and reinforce learning. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Sexual Harassment in the Workplacefrom $33.00
Cyber Security and Youfrom $27.50
Addressing Inappropriate Behaviourfrom $44.00
Workplace Discrimination, Harassment and Bullying for Managersfrom $49.50
Responsible Use of Social Media
In this course we will focus upon the main forms of social media and the potential impacts it can have on organisations and people. Often ignored as a business risk, it is critical that organisations explain their expectations regarding social media use that relates to the workplace.
This program was developed using the expertise of iHR Australia consultants and investigators who often observe the negative consequences of the irresponsible use of social media.
- Module 1 defines social media and its potential risk to individuals and organisations;
- Module 2 covers high risk social media behaviour; and
- Additional Resources: Information Library, Video Clips, Assessment and Activities.
- Understand the meaning of social media and the potential impacts it can have on organisations and people;
- Understand the expectations that professional organisations have in relation to the responsible use of social media; and
- Be able to identify social media behaviours that are high risk to individuals and organisations.
30 minutes (approximately)
Other Recommended eLearning Courses:
- Cyber Security and You