iHR eLearning solutions are based on Cognitive Load Theory and utilise storytelling principles to create a dynamic and engaging learning experience designed to maximise comprehension and retention. iHR eLearning combines content developed by HR and WR experts and 2D/3D animations to illustrate recognisable workplace behaviours and situations. All programs are customisable and include interactive exercises and assessments that are designed to engage participants and reinforce learning. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Managing Mental Ill Health in the Workplacefrom $44.00
Management Behaviours to Drive Safetyfrom $44.00
Addressing Inappropriate Behaviourfrom $44.00
Confidentiality in the Workplacefrom $33.00
Workers Behaviours to Drive Safety
This program focuses on helping workers understand their role in driving workplace safety as well as the importance of looking after one’s self and workmates. It stresses the importance of thinking about health and safety when undertaking the most simple of daily activities – whether its cleaning spilt coffee off a keyboard or lifting a box using the correct equipment, workers need to consider the well-being of themselves and their co-workers.
This is a program written by a HSE practitioner who has been part of some of Australia’s most safety savvy environments.
- Module 1 covers basics of thinking safety;
- Module 2 covers how every worker can support a culture of safety;
- Module 3 covers the practical actions of getting involved in safety; and
- Additional Resources: Information Library, Video Clips, Assessment and Activities
- Understand your role in driving workplace safety;
- Understand the importance of looking after fellow workers, and what this means in terms of your actions and behaviours; and
- Be aware of how to communicate, and get involved in safety, as well as how to take steps when a breach is noticed.
30 Minutes (Approximately)
Other Recommended eLearning Courses
Management Behaviours to Drive Safety