Buy in a bundle and save
Care Certificate England15 courses, from £10.00
Other Courses From This Provider
Violence and Aggression in the Workplacefrom £21.60
Food allergies affect 1.5 million people in the UK; of this 1-2% are adults and 5-8% are children.
This course will help raise awareness of food allergies and educate your employees of the dangers and the precautions required during food preparation and service.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Recognise the symptoms linked with food allergies
- Recognise the symptoms and the effects of food intolerances
- Have an insight into food service
- Understand the importance of food preparation, knowledge of ingredients and labelling foods
- Understand what to do in an emergency including an insight into epi-pens.