Buy in a bundle and save
Care Certificate England15 courses, from £10.00
Other Courses From This Provider
Violence and Aggression in the Workplacefrom £21.60
All employers are obligated to maintain a harassment-free workplace for its employees at all times. This course will allow your employees to recognise, prevent and take the appropriate action when regarding sexual harassment.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Recognise what types of behaviours constitute sexual harassment.
- Identify the key legislation relating to sexual harassment at work.
- Distinguish between your own and your employer’s duties and responsibilities.
- Take action to prevent sexual harassment.
- Escalate your concerns through the correct channels.
- Identify occasions where the situation may deteriorate further.