Charles Bloe Training Ltd was established in 1998. Originally renowned for the delivery of expert face-to-face training courses, we have embraced the opportunities of online learning. Read more...
Buy in a bundle and save
Care Certificate England15 courses, from £10.00
Other Courses From This Provider
Approximate learning time
Rabies is an acute viral encephalomyelitis caused by the rabies virus. This short course will provide you with a quick revision of the condition and is suitable for any non specialist healthcare professional that deals with travellers that are potentially exposed to rabies.
By the end of this course you will understand:
- What rabies is and how it is transmitted.
- In which areas of the world travellers` have a higher risk of contracting rabies.
- The types of rabies and the signs and symptoms.
- The measures travellers can take to prevent rabies
- The pre and post exposure vaccines available