CPL Online, part of the CPL Training Group, came into their own in 2009 with a mission to develop market-leading e-Learning courses. Their online courses are constructed for maximum impact using animation, imagery, gaming technology, and voice-over commentary. Read more...
Buy in a bundle and save
Care Certificate England15 courses, from £10.00
Other Courses From This Provider
Bribery Act Awareness
About the course
Bribery Act Awareness aims to ensure that employees understand what bribery and corruption is and how it can occur in a business. The course also shows how to implement the six principles that underpin an effective anti-bribery policy and procedures that will help to protect organisations against prosecution under the Bribery Act.
You will be able to:
- Define ‘bribery’, ‘improper performance’, ‘relevant function or activity’ and ‘the essence of bribery’
- Recognise scenarios in which the offences of paying and receiving bribes could be committed
- Outline bribery offences and penalties under the Bribery Act 2010
- Identify and understand the difference between bribery and genuine hospitality and promotional expenditure
- List and explain the six principles of bribery prevention
Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 10 questions. 70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly in order to pass.