CPL Online, part of the CPL Training Group, came into their own in 2009 with a mission to develop market-leading e-Learning courses. Their online courses are constructed for maximum impact using animation, imagery, gaming technology, and voice-over commentary. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)from £12.00
Disability Awarenessfrom £12.00
Drugs Awarenessfrom £12.00
Age Verificationfrom £12.00
Bribery Act Awareness
About the course
Bribery Act Awareness aims to ensure that employees understand what bribery and corruption is and how it can occur in a business. The course also shows how to implement the six principles that underpin an effective anti-bribery policy and procedures that will help to protect organisations against prosecution under the Bribery Act.
You will be able to:
- Define ‘bribery’, ‘improper performance’, ‘relevant function or activity’ and ‘the essence of bribery’
- Recognise scenarios in which the offences of paying and receiving bribes could be committed
- Outline bribery offences and penalties under the Bribery Act 2010
- Identify and understand the difference between bribery and genuine hospitality and promotional expenditure
- List and explain the six principles of bribery prevention
Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 10 questions. 70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly in order to pass.