CPL Online, part of the CPL Training Group, came into their own in 2009 with a mission to develop market-leading e-Learning courses. Their online courses are constructed for maximum impact using animation, imagery, gaming technology, and voice-over commentary. Read more...
Buy in a bundle and save
Care Certificate England15 courses, from £10.00
Other Courses From This Provider
Health and Safety Level 2
About the course
Monitoring and regulating health and safety is important for employees to avoid harm or illness at work.
This course outlines employer and employee responsibilities with regards to health and safety in the workplace, ensuring that learners know how to deal with hazards and risks at work and understand how to eliminate or reduce them to an acceptable level.
You will be able to...
- List employer and employee responsibilities with regards to health and safety in the workplace
- Outline laws and regulations surrounding health and safety
- Identify hazards within the workplace and the risks they pose, and state how these can be controlled
- Prepare for accidents and respond appropriately after an accident has taken place
- List the five stages of a risk assessment
- Use the ‘hierarchy of control’ to reduce risks identified in the workplace to the lowest reasonable level
Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 20 questions. 70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly in order to pass