CPL Online, part of the CPL Training Group, came into their own in 2009 with a mission to develop market-leading e-Learning courses. Their online courses are constructed for maximum impact using animation, imagery, gaming technology, and voice-over commentary. Read more...
Buy in a bundle and save
Care Certificate England15 courses, from £10.00
Other Courses From This Provider
About the course
Abuse is a sensitive topic for all involved, but knowing how to identify and deal with abuse is essential. The aim of this course is to provide those working with children with the knowledge and understanding of the different types of child abuse and how to recognise the signs.
You will be able to:
- Define abuse
- Outline current legislation, policies and regional guidelines regarding the welfare of children
- Recognise different forms of abuse and indicators of abuse
- Understand your responsibilities when abuse is suspected
- Implement procedures for reporting and documenting abuse
- List sources of assistance for yourself and others involved in an abuse situation
Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 10 questions. 70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly in order to pass.