Annual Development Review Meetings
To make sure that every organisation has continued success, it’s important that colleagues are able to maximise their contribution. To do this, we need to ensure that all colleagues receive the focused development opportunities and appropriate feedback they need.
The Annual Development Review (ADR) is your chance for self-reflection and to give and receive important feedback.
What's included in this course?
This module will help you:
- To understand the purpose and objectives of the ADR.
- To appreciate the main responsibilities underpinning the role of the reviewer.
- To understand how to prepare for the review discussion as a reviewee.
- To learn the process to be followed in planning, preparing for and conducting an ADR.
- To explore some of the key skills required to conduct an effective review.
- To understand the importance of ongoing monitoring and following up with the reviewee.