Safeguarding Adults - Level 2
Safeguarding adults is about the safety and well-being of all adults but providing additional measures for those least able to protect themselves from harm or abuse.
This intermediary level module is aimed at staff with professional and organisational responsibility for safeguarding adults, able to act on concerns and to work within and inter-or multi-agency context.
This module builds on the Safeguarding Adults awareness module and will equip you with a greater knowledge and understanding of:
- Your role in relation to safeguarding.
- How to raise a safeguarding concern.
- Multiagency adult safeguarding procedures.
What's included in this course?
By working through this module, you will:
- Understand your professional responsibilities for safeguarding, and how to respond to safeguarding concerns
- Know the steps for responding to disclosure
- Be aware of current best practice and guidance
- Understand the safeguarding duties and responsibilities in the Care Act
- Be able to describe the challenges of balancing safety and choice and control