£19.20 per seat
This course provides you with an introduction to wound care. It provides an overview of wound assessment, wound bed preparation and wound dressing and management.
What's included in this course?
By the end of this module you will:
- Understand the importance of a thorough assessment.
- Be familiar with how to complete an assessment of a wound.
- Understand the concept of wound bed preparation and its role in wound healing.
- Appreciate that all wounds are different and need to be treated case by case.
- Be aware of the factors to consider during wound management.