Engaging video and e-learning content for social housing and care. e-learning WMB place video presenters into interactive virtual e-learning worlds to produce e-learning that initially looks like a corporate video, but has all the interactivity (and more) of traditional e-learning. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Managing Disciplinary Issues4.7 from £27.60
Time Management4.5 from £27.60
Dealing with Grievance Issues4 from £27.60
Complaints Handling3 from £27.60
Introduction to Project Management
This e-learning covers the basic principles of project management and enables you to become familiar with the skills and techniques to enable successful initiating and development of projects in the workplace.
- Recognise the difference between routine work and taking part in a project.
- Use a range skills and planning methods to prepare and plan a project.
- Explain the function of contributing to a projectâs purpose, scope, objectives, timescales and costs.
- Describe the types of information needed to monitor projects
- Have the knowledge to write up a report of your participation in the project and present your valuation to others.
Business and corporate