Engaging video and e-learning content for social housing and care. e-learning WMB place video presenters into interactive virtual e-learning worlds to produce e-learning that initially looks like a corporate video, but has all the interactivity (and more) of traditional e-learning. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Managing Disciplinary Issues4.7 from £27.60
Time Management4.5 from £27.60
Dealing with Grievance Issues4 from £27.60
Complaints Handling3 from £27.60
Legal Issues Concerning Media Assets
It is important when using media assets (images, video, audio etc.) that they are used without infringing copyright or licensing restrictions in order to stay on the right side of the law and protect your companyâs reputation. This course gives practical advice on how to do so and shares experience of where to gather great media assets.
- The basic terminology surrounding the control of media assets
- The rules and regulations for using media assets
- Why is it important to stay within the law?
- How to avoid copyright infringement
- How to find free assets online
Business and corporate