Habits of an Optimist Course
Welcome to the Habits of an Optimist Course
What if optimism could be learnt?
"Choose Optimism, It feels better!"
We encourage you to go through the course with an open mind, and choose the 3 or 4 habits that resonate with you.
Create a simple plan for yourself to start to embed these into your daily life.
- Adopting Habits of an Optimist
Habit 1: Smile Like an Optimist
- Module 1: How does smiling make a positive difference?
- Module 1: The impact a smile can make on others
Habit 2: Laugh Like an Optimist
- Module 2: The positive impact of laughing
Habit 3: Ask yourself ‘What makes you optimistic?’
- Module 3: Asking yourself "What makes you Optimistic?"
Habit 4: Think like an Optimist
- Module 4: The importance of thinking optimistically
- Module 4: Some ideas to think differently
Habit 5: Ask others ‘what makes you optimistic?’
- Module 5: Asking others "What makes you Optimistic?"
- Module 5: The impact of asking this question
Habit 6: Daydream like an Optimist
- Module 6: How daydreaming fosters optimism and positive thinking
Habit 7: Use the language of Optimism
- Module 7: The importance of the language you use to how you feel
Habit 8: Write and Share Positive Affirmations
- Module 8: How positive affirmations foster optimism
Habit 9: Surround yourself with Optimistic People
- Module 9: How the people you surround yourself with impact you
Habit 10: Manage your News Intake like an Optimist
- Module 10: Understand the impact that exposure to news can have on you
- Module 10: The importance of limiting your news intake
Habit 11: Share stories of Hope and Optimism
- Module 11: How sharing positive stories makes an impact on you and others
Habit 12: Forgive like an Optimist
- Module 12: The importance in forgiveness on optimism
Habit 13: Practice Gratitude like an Optimist
- Module 13: Practical strategies for practicing gratitude
- Module 13: Benefits of practicing gratitude
Habit 14: Learn and Innovate like an Optimist
- Module 14: How learning and innovation inspire optimism
- Module 14: The benefits of engaging in learning and innovation
- Explore the Additional Resources for each module
- Join the Project Optimism Community