Pinpoint skill gaps, minimise training time and measure the productivity of your workforce with our Microsoft and Business ranges. Our unique approach has helped global companies like EY, PwC, Groupon, EE, New Look and many more achieve their learning goals faster and more economically. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
This course offers tangible tools and techniques to improve writing. Whether it’s a two-line email or a two-Hundred page report, the quality, focus and speed of written communications will increase.
- Know what readers want.
- Structure and plan your writing.
- Write with style and confidence.
- Edit to improve readability.
- Build a readership.
- Professionals, team leaders, managers, analysts and consultants.
Section 1: Intro
- Unit 1.1 - Introduction
Section 2: Writing for Readers
- Unit 2.1 - What Do You Want from Your Reader?
- Unit 2.2 - What Do Readers Want from Your Writingg
- Unit 2.3 - Writing With Purpose
- Unit 2.4 - Section Plenary
Section 3: Structure and Flow
- Unit 3.1 - Planning & the Pyramid Structure
- Unit 3.2 - Flow
- Unit 3.3 - Section Plenary
Section 4: Writing with Style
- Unit 4.1 - Make Your Writing Easy to Follow
- Unit 4.2 - How to Write a Great Sentence
- Unit 4.3 - The Words That Attract Readers
- Unit 4.4 - Punctuation and Grammar
- Unit 4.5 - Section Plenary
Section 5: Editing your Writing
- Unit 5.1 - Getting the Most from Feedback
- Unit 5.2 - Editing Your Work
- Unit 5.3 - Section Plenary
Section 6: Course Ending
- Unit 6.1 - Course Ending