Pinpoint skill gaps, minimise training time and measure the productivity of your workforce with our Microsoft and Business ranges. Our unique approach has helped global companies like EY, PwC, Groupon, EE, New Look and many more achieve their learning goals faster and more economically. Read more...
Buy in a bundle and save
Care Certificate England15 courses, from £10.00
Other Courses From This Provider
Developing as a Leader and Manager
Establish yourself as an indispensable leader within your organisation. Bad management is the main reason people leave their jobs, 50% of U.S adults have left a job ?to get away from their manager?.
Transitioning into a leadership role can be hard, this 5 hr long course provides guidance on how to inspire employees, communicate effectively and efficiently manage conflict. Grow into a leader that propels your company forward, anticipates change and identifies innovation opportunities for your business.
With training designed by the UK?s top voice on leadership and management, ILM, this video-led Introduction to Leadership course focuses on practical application.
- While there is no formal pre-requisite for this course you will benefit most if you have taken on management or leadership responsibilities.
- Individuals either new to a leadership role or have been assigned management or leadership responsibilities.
- Those who have started a business or who have career plans involving management.
- What it means to be a good leader
- How to communicate work related information
- How to manage the conflict
- The insights of business strategies
- How to manage change
- How to foster innovation and creativity in the workplace
Section 1: Leadership
- Unit 1.1 - Being a Good Leader
- Unit 1.2 - Communication
- Unit 1.3 - Conflict Management
Section 2: Leadership & Management Techniques
- Unit 2.1 - Business Strategies
- Unit 2.2 - Managing Change
- Unit 2.3 - Innovation