Pinpoint skill gaps, minimise training time and measure the productivity of your workforce with our Microsoft and Business ranges. Our unique approach has helped global companies like EY, PwC, Groupon, EE, New Look and many more achieve their learning goals faster and more economically. Read more...
Buy in a bundle and save
Care Certificate England15 courses, from £10.00
Other Courses From This Provider
Finance for Non-Finance Professionals
This course is aimed at those with a limited understanding of financial techniques and vocabulary. It will give you The invaluable skills required to best use resources, and achieve both greater financial success and the wider Objectives of the business. Whether managing a team, department or division in a small or large organisation, a fluent understanding of Fundamental financial theory is vital for the success of your business.
- How to use financial statements and key performance indicators.
- Budgeting and forecasting techniques to improve planning, control, and decision-making.
- How to develop a business plan and investment-appraisal techniques.
- Professionals, team leaders, managers, consultants and analysts.
Section 1: Introduction
- Unit 1.1 - Financial Information and Decision-making
Section 2: Using Financial Information for Business Planning and Control
- Unit 2.1 - Management Accounts
- Unit 2.2 - Costs / Using Costs in Business Decisions
- Unit 2.3 - Using Budgets
- Unit 2.4 - Control Using Variance Analysis
- Unit 2.5 - Section Plenary
Section 3: Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Unit 3.1 - The Usefulness of Business Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Unit 3.2 - How to Choose Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Unit 3.3 - How to Use KPIs
- Unit 3.4 - KPIs in Practice
- Unit 3.5 - Section Plenary
Section 4: Project Investment Appraisal
- Unit 4.1 - Project Investment Appraisal
- Unit 4.2 - Appraisal Methods and Risk
- Unit 4.3 - Appraisal Methods and Inflation
- Unit 4.4 - Comparing Appraisal Methods
- Unit 4.5 - Section Plenary
Section 5: Building Your Business Case (Portfolio)
- Unit 5.1 - Building a Business Case
- Unit 5.2 - Identifying Your Resources
- Unit 5.3 - Sales, Production and Pricing
- Unit 5.4 - Financial Planning for Your Business Case
- Unit 5.5 - Section & Course Plenary