Pinpoint skill gaps, minimise training time and measure the productivity of your workforce with our Microsoft and Business ranges. Our unique approach has helped global companies like EY, PwC, Groupon, EE, New Look and many more achieve their learning goals faster and more economically. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Microsoft Project for Beginners 2016
Work smarter, not harder. Microsoft Project is a feature rich tool that will help a project manager plan, track, and control a project and facilitate communication.
This is the easiest, most convenient and surefire method that every project manager needs to quickly master Microsoft Project 2016. When you become a power user of the world?s most popular project management software, you can count yourself among expert project managers worldwide, empowering you to manage your company?s projects like a pro.
- PC or Mac with a full version of Microsoft Project 2016.
- Not a requirement but a benefit to have some work-related projects to which you can readily apply what you learn.
- Beginners to experienced users looking to brush up on Project
- Clear introduction to the Workspace, The Ribbon, Help basic and Project Options.
- Explore project costs, leveling and how to resolve resource over-allocations.
- Learn how to work with costs, deadlines and overcome scheduling issues.
Section 1: Orientation
- Unit 1.1 - Introduction
- Unit 1.2 - The Project Interface
Section 2: Task Initiation
- Unit 2.1 - Task Basics
- Unit 2.2 - Subtasks
- Unit 2.3 - Dependencies, Deadlines and Milestones
Section 3: Task Planning
- Unit 3.1 - Resources
- Unit 3.2 - Views and Timelines
- Unit 3.3 - Costs
- Unit 3.4 - Baselines and Critical Paths
- Unit 3.5 - Tables and Gantt Charts
Section 4: Reviewing, Tracking & Reporting
- Unit 4.1 - Notes, Printing and Spellchecking
- Unit 4.2 - Tracking Progress
- Unit 4.3 - Reporting
- Unit 4.4 - Tracking Costs and the Organiser
Section 5: Project Files
- Unit 5.1 - Saving Projects, Security and Templates
Section 6: Calendars & Scheduling Issues
- Unit 6.1 - Calendars
- Unit 6.2 - Scheduling Issues
Section 7: Closure
- Unit 7.1 - Conclusion